Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Autobiography

Hey, I’m Phanna. Also, P-W Onna to my fellow dancers. My life before high school was great, I payed attention and enjoyed my life. I loved to go out and play outside with my siblings, but now I just spend most of my time inside doing homework and stuff like that. Before high school I didn’t give two cents about what happened to me,just as long as I’m having fun. I learned though I couldn’t be a child all my life and had to grow up.

I’m not trying to tell anyone a sob story, but this story is a big part of my life and I probably wouldn’t be if here if this didn’t happen in my life. I’m going to cut it short though. When I was about nine years old my father use to beat me, and my siblings. I got it the most because I didn’t know how to keep my opinions to myself. My father also beat my mother during the time period they were married, after a while she got tired of this and left us. I felt so lost without her. All that time my father would beat us everyday and lock us in our room. Maybe half a year later, my mother finally was able to get a court date to try to get us back, lucky us she won and that day we left the court with our mother. We could have been beaten everyday still, if my siblings and myself were still with him. Even though just saying that, I still love my father with all my heart, I do forgive him for what he did to my family.

My summer was great this year. I spent the whole time in Bakersfield with my lovely cousin, Annalynn. She took me everywhere with her like a dog. That’s also where I met my beautiful boyfriend, Glenn Rebel Colbert. I met him a the Valley Plaza Mall in Bakersfield. It’s long distance, but we are making it work.

In my future I see myself at a trade school, learning how to me a internal doctor. Even though I can’t stand the site of blood, right now a this point of my life. Then a lot more school, sixteen years of school, maybe even more, but that is all I’ve searches on the topic and it says around sixteen years. My job choice pays good money too, so I won’t be having money problems, wink wink.

Well, thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment